ФОРУМ: АВТО ИЗ США
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Northern Territory dating - Can u keep up with me?

Перейти вниз

Northern Territory dating  - Can u keep up with me? Empty Northern Territory dating - Can u keep up with me?

Сообщение  MountGam 23/7/2011, 3:21 am

Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating - I need more and more My name is Haven CARLIN
Northern Territory dating  - Can u keep up with me? Sydney1 Northern Territory dating  - Can u keep up with me? Sydney2 Northern Territory dating  - Can u keep up with me? Sydney3 Northern Territory dating  - Can u keep up with me? Sydney4
i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. New South Wales free online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Cairns free online dating Wagga Wagga online dating Realistically? I want someone to stand by me when the dog gets run over, the kids are on drugs, the boat gets reposessed, the beach house gets destroyed by a hurricane, and will stand by me through all that and even when i get old and fat and wrinkled will still lolve me and want me. Because that is real and true love. Its out there and I know I will find it. im always up for a good time, love to party. you can always find me at the local bars dancing on the tables with my ****es. getting extremely wasted is my favoriteee Smile i am 100% beautiful:) partying is def my favorite thing to do. i always come home with a guyy so hit me up and maybe youll be my next conquest Wink I love to laugh and have a good time and am looking for a funny man. Laughter is truly the best medicine and it has gotten me through some rough times. I am very adventurous and like to try new things. I listen to about any type of music, just depending on what my current mood is or what I'm doing. hay hotties, olokin for some one to keep me company lol!!! im really into trying new things... i love older men they know what their doing hehe. also if u have no pic, im so not talking to u ok? I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. Hope to hedar for you, if you are out there Very Happy I like to do anything outdoors. I love to also dance and just be me and be happy..Im not wasting my time on telling you everything that intrest me, If you want to know just ask... It seems the last few times guys are only interested in games and if you are that guy please move on..

MountGam
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: